Intro to Handguns (Co-Ed)Event Date:Aug 24th, 2019 2:00 pmCategories: Intro to Handgun Basics
Introduction to Handguns Class
This class is for the absolute beginner, as well as those needing a refresher on fundamentals. We'll cover these basics: The 4 Rules of Gun Safety, loading and unloading, and shooting fundamentals (stance, grip, aim, and trigger press).
Classroom time held at Dynamic Defensive Arts / Defensive Women LLC in Brooklyn Park (7600 Boone Ave N., Suite 5)
Range time held at one of the area's ranges. (Osseo Gun Club, Stock & Barrel, or Target Sports)
Please be on time, as we have a lot of content to get through. The class is approximately 3 or so hours long, depending upon how quickly we get through the material.
Bring the following with you to class:
- Bring a meal or snack if you wish
- Wear appropriate clothing for shooting (no open-toed shoes, no low cut shirts where hot brass can land). Feel free to bring a ball cap for range time
- Funds for range fees (approximately $20)
- Firearm (if you have one - if not, there will be firearms available for you to borrow or rent. Do not buy a firearm before this class if you don't have one already.)
- Ammo or money to purchase ammo
- Eye & Ear protection if you have them (also available at the range if you do not)
IMPORTANT: Do not bring any live ammo into the classroom. This includes in carry firearms, ammo in boxes, in magazines, etc. Secure your range bag (if you have one) in your car until range time.