MN Carry Permit (Co-Ed)Event Date:Sep 29th, 2019 9:00 amCategories: MN Carry Permit Course
Minnesota Carry Permit Small Group Class
Classroom time held at Dynamic Defensive Arts / Defensive Women LLC in Brooklyn Park (7600 Boone Ave N., Suite 5)
Range time held at one of the local area ranges (e.g. Stock & Barrel, Osseo Gun Club, or Target Sports)
Please be on time, as we have a lot of content to get through. The class is approximately 6-7 hours long, depending upon how quickly we get through the material.
Bring the following with you to class:
- Bring a meal or snack if you wish
- Wear appropriate clothing for shooting (no open-toed shoes, no low cut shirts where hot brass can land). Feel free to bring a ball cap for range time
- Funds for range fees (approximately $20)
- Firearm (if you have one - if not, there will be firearms available for you to borrow or rent)
- Ammo or money to purchase ammo
- Eye & Ear protection if you have them (also available at the range if you do not)
IMPORTANT: Do not bring any live ammo into the classroom. This includes in carry firearms, ammo in boxes, in magazines. If you have a range bag, secure it in your locked vehicle until range time.